Online casinos have become a part of people’s routines, and there’s hardly anyone who plans a trip to Vegas each time they would like to spin the reel or enjoy a blackjack game. It’s much easier to open the chosen gaming platform and enjoy hundreds of slot machines and other products immediately.
Of course, it’s impossible to deny the impact of technologies on the industry since they remain one of the main drivers of online gambling popularity.
More Innovative Games & Mobile Compatibility
Hundreds of software developers work daily to provide casino fans with the highest-quality content, and new releases impress with their fantastic graphics and features. Modern slots are not as simple as their predecessors: players can enjoy multiple additional symbols, bonus games, and so on, which make the gameplay even more exciting.
In addition, mobile gambling is gaining more popularity every year, so most providers adapt their developments for smartphones and tablets. This feature has made gambling even more accessible since it’s easy to open the online casino from your mobile browser and start playing in a few clicks. Moreover, many operators like https://mr.bet/ have already launched their branded apps.
Just download the application on your iOS or Android smartphone and hold a gambling station in your pocket. Nothing but a device and a stable Internet connection are necessary.
The trend for smartphone gambling will remain relevant in 2023, so software developers will concentrate on creating mobile-friendly content. So, passionate players will definitely have the chance to enjoy even better games and, of course, numerous bonuses offered by their favourite operators.
Progressive Web Application for More Convenient Casino Interactions
PWAs are browser apps, which have become a great alternative to classic applications. They are launched as a usual casino website page and can be installed directly from Chrome or Safari without the need to visit App Store or Google Play and download any additional programs. After the installation process, a user can add the icon to their smartphone homepage. The PWA technology implies the following peculiarities:
- High speed – instant-loading games and high-quality graphics and animation allow players to get the best experience when interacting with a gaming club
- Reliability- the download speed doesn’t change even if the Internet connection is of a low quality
- Immersive experience – players regularly receive notifications about updates in the online casino
This technology is the best solution for those who don’t want to spend a lot of time downloading the app to start playing. Everything is instant, so users can enjoy the full game selection, top bonuses, and other benefits of the chosen online gambling platform in a few clicks. Even though not all operators have implemented this feature, we are confident that it will become more widespread in 2023.
Crypto & Blockchain Won’t Lose Their Relevance
Many think that cryptocurrencies will become a thing of the past considering their significant drop in spring 2022. However, this is far from the case: we are confident that the decentralized financial system will not lose its positions and will get even more popularity. Supporting crypto payments by the operator opens up multiple benefits for players:
- All transactions are made without any intermediaries or commissions, which guarantees quick deposits and payouts
- Crypto payments are anonymous and more protected
- Inflation doesn’t influence Bitcoin and other currencies
- Crypto winnings are usually not taxed (however, it depends on the user’s jurisdiction, so you should better check the conditions in advance)
- The payments sum is not limited, which is a significant advantage for high rollers
High volatility of cryptocurrencies remains the only important pitfall gamblers may face. But nothing venture, nothing have! We all know that online casinos are risky and only those who are ready for both winnings and losses should enjoy this entertainment. Overall, blockchain technology in gambling will develop in 2023, and we will see more operators accepting crypto payments since they are really in demand among players.
Exceptional Gambling Experience with Artificial Intelligence
It’s hard to imagine the modern world without Artificial Intelligence, so it’s not surprising that it has deeply rooted in the gaming sector. It performs multiple functions useful both for customers and casinos themselves:
- Chatbots are based on AI, which helps players receive instant replies to numerous common requests
- The technology allows to make a personalized games selection automatically according to the player’s preferences
- Artificial Intelligence analyzes users’ activities and quickly recognizes fraudulent actions
- The system helps prevent gambling addiction by evaluating players’ activities and providing recommendations on making a break or limiting access to the account
The technology quickly develops and performs more and more actions, so it will definitely remain in demand among casino operators this year. The best gambling experience and improved security are what clients expect from their favourite online casino, and Artificial Intelligence remains one of the main tools in the online gaming industry.
Virtual & Augmented Realities for Immersive Gambling
All iGaming market players understand that an immersive experience is exactly what players need. So, the leading software providers and top casinos actively work on developing this innovation. Even though not many operators implemented the possibility of gambling in VR, it’s definitely the technology of the future. Users like the opportunity to visit a real casino without leaving home.
It’s enough to get a VR headset to get the unique experience and appear in a land-based gaming establishment of your choice. Some games already available for gambling in virtual reality include Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt, Apollo Slots Demo by Microgaming, and Bullet VR Roulette by Fibrum.
The number of products will definitely increase in 2023 since developers are already seeing increased interest from passionate players. Moreover, the quick evolution of metaverses during the last year has shown that a lot awaits users in terms of the immersive gaming experience.