Unique clothes are loved and desired by one and all. After all, who does not like to be a head-turner and want to step out in the world that’s a wholesome fashion runway. One of the most creative and exciting ways of giving vision to one’s idea is going for T-Shirt printing. However, when it comes to finding the right store with every design that people need, it is quite a difficult task. But, not impossible, for sure!
So, instead of going through this struggle on an everyday basis, why not jump into the pool of creativity and explore some of the best T-Shirt printing methods. Who knows that a creative idea can turn into a full-proof printing business with the most unique and eye-catching merchandise that one has ever seen.
5 Common T-Shirt Printing Methods
The struggle of planning an outfit in the head and making it look the same in real is wholesome. But, the custom printed tees are something that no one should miss. The printibly.com.au collection has some out-of-the-world severe ideas.
So, it’s better to explore and check what needs attention and what doesn’t. Here are some of the standard T-Shirt printing methods that anyone can go for without much doubt or hustle.
1. Screen Printing
The first and the most common T-Shirt printing method is screen printing. This technique requires a light fabric for printing any dye. Also, it supports multicolor designs, so any creativity has its solution in the form of this printing method. The designs can be seen but not felt under the hand.
- It is suitable for making more effective designs.
- It offers unlimited designs and patterns.
- It is long-lasting.
- It does not work well with dark fabrics.
- It is an expensive method.
2. DTG Technique
The DTG technique process is similar to paper printing. Interested people will have to invest in a high-quality DTG printer and some cloth in the form of T-Shirts and shirts for printing. High-quality printers are required for better designs and straightforward resolutions. DTG stands for direct to garment printing.
- It is a simple process if anyone learns the skill.
- Making complex designs is possible with this technique.
- It offers a subtle finishing.
- The initial cost is high.
- It is time-consuming and offers less durability.
3. Heat Pressing
Heat pressing is one of the best ways to bring all desirable designs that anyone looks for in the market to life. It helps in making replicas of complex designs without much of a struggle. The color availability and choice are excellent. All a person has to do is remove the transfer paper and rip off any excess dye on the cloth.
- It is an economical method for production in bulk.
- It has easy use.
- It is an excellent option for anyone who wants to take up print customizations as a full-proof business.
- It does not go well on dark surfaces.
- It is a time-consuming process.
4. Vinyl Cutting
The vinyl process is also known as the cutting process because it uses the material to cut the final fabric into wearable pieces. Also, fabric cutting is precise and is done very carefully. The design or pattern that reaches the final stage is then joined to the fabric. So, if anyone wants to wear such pieces individually can do it. Also, it can be done in bulk so that people can wear it with their friend groups.
- The durability quotient is high.
- The design does not crack mid-way or at later stages.
- There is an excellent range of colors to choose from.
- This method cannot make great designs.
- The cloth flexibility is difficult to sustain.
5. Air And Hand Brush Technique
It is one of the oldest yet most popular techniques that help get the best prints on different fabrics. People start doing it out of a hobby but then begin taking it as a full-time profession. The best part about this method is that the user has absolute freedom to do whatever they like. They have the freedom to express their ideas and bring all their creativity to cloth. However, skills are essential. So, gain the right skill and application to get the best outcome.
- The user can go for many designs to choose from as and when required.
- The experience is alluring.
- It is an inexpensive method of adding creative stuff to the wardrobe.
- The airbrush design quality is not up to the mark based on the advent of technology.
- It only supports functioning in small quantities.
How To Choose The Best T-Shirt Printing Method
Choosing the best T-Shirt printing method is not as easy as it sounds. So, here are 3 ways to help everyone make a quantitative choice.
The first thing that should be considered while opting for a T-Shirt printing method is that the method should be compatible with different types of fabrics, if not all. There is no point in moving forward with a method that offers limitations in the initial steps of production and printing only.
Pricing or investment is another deciding factor in choosing a suitable printing method. Plan a budget and buy the equipment accordingly. Or another thing that can be done is that the work should never be started on a higher note. It is essential to be sustainable and economical.
Production time for the customized printed T-Shirts should be considered. If anyone plans to open a customized clothing business, it becomes essential to offer on-time deliveries. It is better and also maintains a rapport with the clients.
The expansion of technology has been a blessing for all those who have a thing for creatives when it comes to clothing. T-Shirt printing acts more like therapy as people can do what they want and wear things they like. It is a new-age expression that is here to stay. So, there’s no need to wait for anything. Go for the standard printing methods and try to create and wear something that has always been a dream!