Are you looking for an efficient table saw and at the same time hoping to get it at an affordable rate? Do you intend to shop on a budget then we want you to know that making such a decision would not be easy without the right piece of information.
If this is your first time searching for the best table saw under $500 then trust me when I say you would find this review not just interesting but also helpful.
There are so many brands of table saws on the market all having various price tags and features which could make finding the right table saw for you a bit complicating but not to worry as our table saw review will help you find the best woodworking tool that would deliver precise and professional cuts without any struggle.
So how exactly do you end up with the best table saw under a five hundred dollar budget?
Read This – Best Miter Saw For Homeowners
Best Table Saw Under $500 – Buying Guide And Recommendation
The good thing about this review is we have taken it upon ourselves to do the hard work for you and for this reason, following our advice would certainly help you find a good deal for a table saw around five hundred dollars and while going through this review, we would also talk about key features of the best products we have lined up as well as essential factors which you need to take into serious consideration before making up your mind on any product.
Best Table Saw Under $500 Review
1. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745)This table saw is built to be powerful, durable, and tougher than most table saws on the market and it is designed by a company which has a good reputation for making the best tools that can be used at various worksites and this gives you an assurance that this is the sort of tool that would be able to handle any of your carpentry and woodworking needs.
What interests people about this table saw from DEWALT is the fact that it doesn’t come with a table stand and since it features a benchtop model, this table saw can be moved from one place to another with ease.
Moving it about is very easy as it weighs just about forty-five pounds and in order to make sure it is well protected from environmental hazards, the DEWALT ten inch table saw comes with an in-built roll cage which keeps it fully protected against spills and drops.
Another interesting feature about this roll cage is it can be easily adjusted to fit a stand or being able to be mounted anywhere necessary.
Having a dust port is also another feature which makes this table saw to stand out from the rest because since lots of dust would be generated when working, it would be ideal to get rid of them at once.
- Has an overload protection
- Features a surface resistant to friction
- Weighs just forty-five pounds
- Has large scales that boost visibility
- Its blade may not click with the fence in some cases
- Heights adjustments may not work in some cases too
2. Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031
Next on our list is the Bosch ten-inch portable GTS1031 job site table saw and just like the DEWALT company, Bosch is also well known for its making of tools that would guarantee to deliver professional results and in the case of this table saw from Bosch, it is specially built to deliver topnotch woodworking results.
It also comes with a steel roll cage which makes sure all parts are well protected and also what makes this table saw quite convenient is its carry handle which makes moving about this table from one spot to another quite simple.
In terms of performance, you can count on this table to offer exactly the type of performance that you long for as it makes use of a 15 amp motor that functions at about 5000 RPM and thanks to having a standard inch blade, this table saw would make clean and excellent cuts anytime.
Safety features like riving knives and safety guard are key features that maintain all-round safety when in use while its dust port helps in maintaining a clean environment.
- Has a durable steel construction
- Comes with a tool storage compartment underneath
- Lightweight as it weighs fifty-two pounds
- Impressive design that is resistant to impact
- Users might find it tricky to change blades
- The blade tends to wobble slightly but not in all cases
3. Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
When searching for top-class table saws that would be ideal for a five hundred dollar budget then you should look towards the Rockwell RK7241S table saw and the beauty of this table saw is it comes with a laser design which is one feature that is rarely seen in most table saws today.
It is very impressive when talking about power and performance and these are features that come together to make working with this table saw easy and less stressful.
What sets this table saw apart from other saws is the extra depth that can be obtained when the blade height is being adjusted.
Another feature that would please the eye when talking about the Rockwell RK7241S table saw is its impressive cutting capacity and here is more about this table saw, it also works with tabletop extensions which makes cutting of wider woods very possible.
Also, users would not encounter any difficulty in transporting this table saw as it comes with in-built wheels which make moving it around convenient.
- Has a durable construction
- Its legs can be easily folded for transport purposes
- Its fence is designed to fold so as to make impactful cuts
- Its wheels also make transport easy
- Features low-quality components
- The blade tends to be out of alignment in some cases
4. Hitachi C10RJ 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw
The good thing about table saws with benchtop designs is that they tend to be lightweight which makes it very possible for anyone to take them to any job site but its limitation is also on its size as there are limited tasks that can be carried out or done using benchtop table saws.
However, this model from Hitachi was designed to correct this limitation as it comes with a trolley design which makes work convenient regardless of the job site while its two adjustable fences make it possible to cut wide pieces of wood with ease.
Apart from being lightweight and also being portable, the Hitachi saw comes with lots of other interesting features and one such feature is having a 15 amp motor that operates at about 4500 RPM.
It comes with a safety guard design that makes sure its blade is fully protected while underneath it, there is a storage space for tools which also makes cleaning up fast and easy.
- Has a folding stand
- Trolley wheels aid transportation
- Dual fences help in boosting stability
- Its surface might be sloped or bent in some cases
- The motor tends to shut down on its own but not in all cases
5. Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw
In some projects that you need to work, you don’t necessarily need to make use of a full-size saw and if you are a craftsperson or a hobbyist and you don’t want to go for a full-sized saw then the Outdoor Sports Mini Electric table saw is a good table saw that you can invest in and this is the type of saw that is specially designed for people who intend working on projects where you have to cut just small sizes of woods.
However, this isn’t the type of machine you can make use of when cutting planks and hardwood.
Despite having a compact size, this table saw still features rugged construction that enables it to withstand tough to use at any job site and it also comes with a powerful motor that provides the power necessary to make accurate cuts.
What we love about this table is the fact that its surface is grooved so as to cut down on friction and thanks to having rubber feet, this table would remain stable during use. Bevel or angle cuts are also impossible to do on this table saw.
- Comes with rubber feet that promote stability
- Doesn’t wobble
- Lightweight as it weighs only eight pounds
- Solid material construction
- Not so safe
- Not suitable for heavy-duty use
Check This Out – Best Table Saw For Beginners
6. SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
The SKIL brand is also another reputable brand just like the DEWALT and BOSCH brands as they are famous for making the best woodworking tools that we have presented on the market and the SKIL 3410-02 table saw is one designed to have a 15 amp motor that produces up to 5000 RPM while its extendable fence produces an impressive rip capacity as well as having a self-aligning design which simply means that it requires less effort to get the best results out of it.
As a woodworker or a carpenter, this is one table saw that you simply cannot go wrong with and here is what has made it earn so many impressive reviews, it has a simplified measurement function which makes spotting of dimensions very easy compared to other high-quality models.
It is also designed in such a way that it bevels up to forty-seven degrees which is why we think it is much better and preferable compared to other table saws on the market.
It also has a wider cutting depth which is also why it is suitable for use in various kinds of jobs. This is an extremely versatile tool.
- Has an in-built metal stand
- Has a self-aligning design which boosts having straight cuts
- Designed to bevel up to 47 degrees
- Quite heavy compared to other tools on this list
- Also comes with no dust port unlike other tools on this list
7. ShopSeries RK7240.1 13-Amp 10″ Table Saw with Stand
This is another table saw that we found when carrying out on research on finding a suitable table saw for a five hundred dollar budget and even though it is also okay, it is one that most users are also not totally impressed with.
This led us to conclude that it isn’t a good option for professionals but only for hobbyists and this is a result of its inability to take on more serious projects mostly because it lacks not just the power but also other features to carry out such tasks.
There are simply no bells and whistles when it comes to working with this table saw and this is in some cases tends to reduce confidence when working.
Its fence needs to be adjusted before making a new cut and here is another major downside of this tool, it might not make very accurate cuts when used. This is simply not the sort of table saw that can be used for professional projects.
- Doesn’t wear off sooner
- Poorly constructed design
- Makes inaccurate cuts
8. Ryobi 10 in. Table Saw with Folding StandIf you are a homeowner or a woodworker and you are shopping for a table saw on a budget then the Ryobi ten-inch folding stand table saw is another table saw with an impressive design and being lightweight means that moving this table about would not be stressful or difficult in any way.
This is the type of saw that would use up fewer space thanks to its compact design but being compact also tends to limit its rip capacity which is why we think it would also not be a good option for advanced contractors or woodworkers.
In spite of its size, that should not discourage you or think this table saw doesn’t have the type of power you need as it actually comes packed with lots of power which makes it very easy to rip through wood and you will be surprised as even though it is lightweight, its table and rip fence are built to be quite durable and sturdy.
This makes it able to handle even heavy pieces of wood without having to bend.
- Compact and lightweight
- Not expensive
- Has a three-year warranty
- Its components are difficult to upgrade
- Has a low rip capacity
- Not suitable for use with dado blades
9. DEWALT Table Saw Stand (DW7440RS)
This is another table saw from DEWALT that would be perfect for those searching for table saws on a budget and weighing light as well as having footprint design is one feature that makes this table saw quite attractive.
This table saw comes with a steel roll cage that helps in protecting the table saw from damages that might arise as a result of the impact and even if it drops accidentally, owners are rest assured that it is still protected as far as there is a steel roll cage.
There is a large and lock clear scale that ensures making accurate cuts all the time.
Its motor delivers a substantial amount of power required to handle various woodworking and carpentry applications and this is why a lot of people have so much confidence in this table saw and having an overload protection design also makes sure that this table saw is protected from overwhelming.
It also features a heavy-duty kickstand built to stand upright so as to ensure better storage and mobility.
- Has a great stand
- Lightweight and also takes up less space
- Makes accurate cuts
- Its parts are a bit difficult to replace
10. DEWALT DWE7480 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw
Finally, the last table saw to make it to this review is the DEWALT DWE7480 compact job site table saw which is also the best option if you are searching for a table saw that would be able to work at various job sites.
This table saw is very effective when it comes to ripping through hardwood while its 15 amp motor is capable of providing a high amount of power which offers an impressive cutting capacity, unlike some other table saws that we came across.
This table comes with a dust port for easy connection with a vacuum so cleaning up of dust while working.
Being pretty light and extremely compact are also some key features of this table saw and if you intend making fence adjustments then you would find that very easy to do on this table saw.
What we also love about this table saw is its rear feet design which can be easily adjusted and designed in such a way that it would not cause any friction while working on rough surfaces.
- This table is easy to use
- Portable and lightweight as well
- Provides lots of power for a better cutting capacity
- Comes with a dust port
Best Table Saw Under $500 Buying Guide
Clearly, finding a good table saw is such a big decision to make especially when you are trying to get the best for five hundred dollars and there are so many factors that would come into play as well as so many brands and products that one would encounter when shopping for the best.
We are sure our review has made it a bit easier for you but first, let us show you some of the features that you should really consider before making up your mind on any product.
Related Review – Best Budget Cordless Hammer Drill
Factors To Consider When Searching For The Best Table Saw Under $500
- User-Friendly Design – You ought to settle for a table saw that would not be much of a struggle to operate so you need to check its ease of use and how easy they would be to operate. The main purpose of table saws is to make every work easy so any that would make work more complicated is not a good option to settle for.
- Availability Of Space – The amount of space available in your workshop should also be considered before making up your mind on any table saw as it would be important in helping you find the right table saw with the right size for your workshop.
- Safety Features – Table saws are also dangerous tools that make use of an electric motor to operate its blade so safety features need to be considered as they would make sure accidents and injuries are prevented in the best possible way.
- Budget – You should have a budget in mind when shopping for a table saw as it would also help in comparing various models on the market in order to end up with the best table saw on the market. It is very necessary to find a good table saw that will offer value for your money.
Who says you cannot get the best table saw for around five hundred dollars? You can actually settle for a reliable table saw with loads of impressive features that would make sure you enjoy great functionality.
Our best table saw for this budget is the DEWALT DW745 table saw as it comes with several features that would not make work just easier but also guarantees to deliver impressive results. Please feel free to share this review with friends and close ones if you find it helpful.