With the increase in the way snow gets to fall year after year, getting the best leaf blower for snow is becoming a very important tool that every household should have.
The main thing is getting a leaf blower for snow that is designed to be strong and would also handle heavy leaf blowing.
The market is suddenly getting overrun with different brands and models of leaf blowers for snow with all claiming to get the job done but the question is how can you tell?
Buying Guide And Recommendation For Best Leaf Blower For Snow
Some people still doubt the ability, usefulness, and importance of leaf blowers for snow. Instead, they decide to pull out their rakes and shovel to break and get rid of the snow occupying their patios, decks, garages, driveways, and walkways.
Making use of a leaf blower for snow would help do the trick easily and when it comes to blowing snow away using a leaf blower, have it at the back of your mind that you need one which is very powerful.
There are lots of brands on the market today like the Makita, BLACK+DECKER, Hitachi, Worx, Sun Joe, Toro, Poulan to mention just a few but the fact is no matter what brand you settle for, how effective a leaf blower works for you solely rest on its key features and components as well as how it is being used and maintained.
Being easy to operate is one of the benefits that come with making use of a snowblower but the size can either enhance or disrupt performance.
What makes the leaf blower a better option to shovel is you do not have to put up with lifting the heavy amounts of snow away from the ground and working with a snowblower simply means that you would get results fast and easy.
Leaf blowers for snow would function well when used against lightweight snow and the power of the leaf blower should be high so as to push at least one inch thick of snow. Clearing and sweeping away snow from your home can be annoying and tedious so let us introduce you to the best leaf blowers for snow that we have rounded up just for you.
You would find each of the tools listed here very useful but you should also pay attention to their key features, pros, and cons so you would be able to find that which would be suitable for you. Come with men and meet them right away;
Top Picks Leaf Blower For Snow Review
1. BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp (LB700)Our best leaf blower for snow review is kicked open with a product from one of the most famous and reliable companies that make high-quality power tools with unmatched and outstanding performance.
The BLACK+DECKER company gives the public this power tool which comes with a 7amp motor that provides more than enough amount of power for an efficient and powerful blowing performance.
If you want a leaf blower that would not just offer an efficient and powerful blowing experience but one that is capable of delivering a fast blowing experience then this right here is what you need. This is why it is the best option when it comes to clearing up decks, sidewalks, driveways, and lawns.
It comes with an in-built cord retention design which helps in eliminating it interfering with work all the time. Weighing just 4.4 pounds, this is a lightweight leaf blower that users would feel comfortable with to work for a long period of time. Apart from coming with a powerful leaf blower, users would also get a blow tube as well.
2. WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf BlowerWhat makes this leaf blower stand out from most leaf blowers on the market is the fact that it has a dual speed setting.
If you want a speed setting where it would deliver a slow blowing power probably when working in tight corners and in pavements then you would find a speed setting that would work for you.
Furthermore, if you would be working on an open lawn and you need a higher speed setting then this leaf blower would offer you a speed level to match. Its nozzle has a wide mouth that allows for the strong passage of air which makes it easy for it to clear out areas with few amount of passes.
This attachable nozzle also has its importance and usefulness as well. It makes sure that the amount of power it generates can be directed towards a particular area and this is done mostly when there is a tougher job. Its electrical cord has a retainer which ensures that the extension cord doesn’t really disconnect during use.
3. Sun Joe SBJ597E-SJB 6-Amp 155 MPH Electric Leaf BlowerThe next leaf blower that we want to talk about was designed by the Sun Joe company and if you are not a newbie when it comes to power tools then you would be able to attest to the fact that the sun joe company can also be trusted as they have been in the business of making power tools for years.
This right here can be used in clearing out garages, decks, driveways, and patios while its lightweight design enables users to work conveniently as well. This is the type of leaf blower that you can carry along anywhere you go thanks to its lightweight size and it is also the blower that you can trust to deliver an impressive performance when dealing with lightweight tasks in or around your home.
Its compact design makes sure that it would perfectly fit into the trunk of your car and use up a minimal amount of space where it is kept and even in tight spaces, it’s always easy to work with this tool.
4. Toro 51585 Power Sweep Electric Leaf BlowerIf you want a leaf blower that would be able to produce powerful airspeed then this is just what you need and users have been left impressed with the way this leaf blower works and also how light it is as they were able to work with this tool for an extended period of time without having to deal with any form of hand pain or strain.
It is one that anybody would find very convenient to make use of whether you are working in tight spaces or not. What users also pointed out that gave this leaf blower an edge over all other leaf blowers on the market is its dual speed setting which gives you the option of selecting a suitable speed level to match the task at hand.
It also helps in making this tool very versatile and this is the type of leaf blower that you can count on when it comes to clearing up leaves and debris from driveways, decks, and sidewalks.
5. Poulan Pro PR48BT Backpack Leaf BlowerOur entry at number five is way different from all other products that we have been talking about in our best leaf blower for snow review.
Other products that we have looked at were all handheld leaf blowers but this right here is a backpack leaf blower that comes with a powerful 2-stroke 48CC gas engine that generates a high amount of power needed to blow debris and dirt away.
It is durable as it is made using high quality and heavy-duty frame which makes sure it holds up well especially during challenging tasks and just because this is a backpack leaf blower doesn’t mean it would be heavy.
This right here is designed to have several load reducing features which makes sure that users enjoy an optimal fit when working with this tool and there would also be minimal fatigue or strain each time you pick up this tool to work with it.
6. K I M O. 20V Cordless Leaf Blower Double Length BlowMoving forward, the KIMO 20V cordless leaf blower is the next product to make it to this interesting review and even if you have gaps and corners around you that are hard to clean, you can trust the KIMO leaf blower to clean them up for you with ease.
It comes with a powerful variable speed design which makes sure that snow, little rocks, and even wet leaves get blown away while its powerful suction design helps in picking up pet hairs around your home.
Having an ear protection technology tells you that the manufacturers of this leaf blower have the interests of users at heart so they designed this leaf blower to make a minimal amount of noise such that you and your neighbors would not be disturbed by its sounds.
Weighing just three pounds makes users work with this handheld leaf blower effortlessly and trust me, it can be used by older and younger people as well. When charged fully, it can be used to get the most out of so many projects and there is a power indicator that keeps you informed on the battery status of this leaf blower.
7. Husqvarna 952711925 125B Handheld BlowerI am sure most of you that are not new to power tools must have been waiting to see if the Husqvarna company would make it to this detailed guide.
Well, you don’t have to wait anymore as we bring you the Husqvarna 125B handheld blower which boasts of having high air velocity and volume that makes sure it effectively blows away debris, leaves, snow and even small rocks and there is a stop switch which can be reset automatically for easy starts.
This is one leaf blower that comes with a lot of exciting and amazing features and speaking about features, it boasts of the combination of cruise control and variable speed throttle which makes handling this leaf blower very easy and you can also adjust its blowing tube length so you can be able to get the performance that you seek.
It also comes with intuitive controls that are properly gathered and positioned in a way you would have access to.
8. Greenworks G-MAX Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf BlowerThis tool here is designed to be very different from all other tools that we have been talking about in this review. What this means is this isn’t just a leaf blower but also a string trimmer and when it is fully charged, it is capable of offering users forty-five minutes of runtime meaning users would be able to complete whatsoever task that they have at hand.
Guess what, it comes with its charger and battery included so you can get to work immediately. What you would find appealing about this string trimmer and leaf blower is its axial fan design which runs at 390CFM and 110mph and this is why it still remains the best when it comes to handling tough jobs that require a high level of blowing performance.
Based on user reviews that we have read about this tool, you would find it very easy to use and also lightweight meaning you can carry it about with you conveniently to where it would be used.
9. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower VacuumThis right here from the TORO company has a leaf blower vacuum design and if you want to get that impressive mulching and blowing performance then this is simply the tool you run to.
It is powerful enough to blow away whatever obstacle that it comes across when working across your lawn in snow and it also comes with a dual mode which includes the vacuum mode and the blow mode. Its variable speed control is one feature that users find very attractive about this leaf blower.
The variable speed control makes sure users have total control over this tool whether it is in its vacuum mode or if it is in its blow mode. It also comes with a bag design that makes sure all leaf particles and not just dust are captured and this is because this tool requires a proper flow of air for it to function effectively.
This is also considered to be a three-in-one tool as it features a blower, a vacuum, and also a shredder.
10. Makita USA INC XBU02Z 18V X2 LXT Blower ToolThe Makita brand is another high-quality brand that has the right kind of products to compete with all other top company products as well and what you have right here is simply a tool that is capable of offering users up to twenty-nine minutes of run time.
Making use of this tool to clear out snow and debris from driveways means you would not have to deal with harmful emissions and there would be no use for too much maintenance as well. This is simply because it doesn’t make use of oil or gas and guess what, there is an in-line fan design that improves the shape and balance of this tool.
Having electronic controls also makes this leaf blower tool one of the easiest and simplest that anyone can work with while its brushless motor makes this tool to run not just efficiently but also cool so it can get to least for a long while.
Our top pick in this review is the:
- BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp (LB700)
This is one leaf blower for snow that you can trust to deliver the best and exceptional blowing performance. It is rated as the best tool in this review and has also earned many positive remarks from users.
This tool comes with a powerful motor that produces great power and airspeed for blowing away snow with ease. If you are still not convinced with our number one product then there are nine other impressive and top performance leaf blowers for snow in this review that you can also select from.